It's fall in Colorado!

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
With all the warm weather we have been having lately, I needed the tree in front of my house to remind me that Fall is here!

Attachments

• IMGP0785 (640x480).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 235
yeah it definatly feels like it here today..oh well time to save money this winter and try and get my car a motor next year..

Been here for a month + and a best warm fall in 12 years + in NW WY, but come Sunday night it turns to winter. We will drop about 40 degrees and by Monday snow down to 5000' sat and su above 7500.

Yep it is time,
PS Very nice picture too thank you!

I don't see stuff like that....the trees here are evergreens....but when its dry, the grass goes very brown......and when mid-summer gets here, the grass gets sunburnt.
This is my street I live in.

Attachments

• IMGP5580.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMGP5581.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 203
Lets see, cloudy most of the day, had sun for like 5 minutes, so far today in Bailey: rain, then thunder then it snowed for about 1/2 hour. The mountain peaks behind my house were snow capped yesterday when I came home from work.

On the plus side, I have taken the Dart out a lot lately! I guess it's time to get it ready for winter...

Yep, cool and rainy here in Longmont. See if the son's Duster is any good on the wet stuff next week.

Fall is doing her thing here to :clock: and it will be low 40 F to high 30 f. at night soon 8)

Deer and Turkey are moving =P~

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 086.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 194
Definitely fall around here in Pennsylvania too. My favorite time of the year even though I dislike what comes next..........Tim

Attachments

• 10_16_10 Mystery Tour.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 166
oldodge, where do you live ? I was in the Guard in Punxy for 7 years. Know quite a few people there.

I live near Houtzdale. I'm about an hour from Punxy. We were on a "Mystery Tour" when that pic was taken last week. I don't actually know anyone from Punxy but it seems like a nice place and the locals liked the Dart too.

With all the warm weather we have been having lately, I needed the tree in front of my house to remind me that Fall is here!
Same here.

Attachments

• 100_1070.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_1073.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 156
Here ya go Kim, 1/2 mile north of Narragansett State Beach on Old Post Road, looking west 2 days ago.

Jim

Attachments

• RI Pic 019.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 65
-
Back