It's finally time

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
Well back on Dec 3rd my boss told me I was getting laid off due to reduction of force with no call back. Well on Jan 13 the told me that the 14th is my last day. So now today is my first day of no job since the summer of 1984. Not sure what the he!! to do. Waiting on my daughter and take her driving, go store for wife, I've done laundry and dishes already. Later need to go Post Office. Tomorrow I need to go to the unemployement office. I may have some time later this week to work on the car.
More to follow

That sucks, I wish you the best of luck.

BTW, the post office is closed today.

That sucks, I wish you the best of luck.

BTW, the post office is closed today.

Boy, some people are on top of things!!!! LOL That's something I would do today, but instead I'll go to the bank that's closed and get cash out of the machine that's never closed unless it's broken.

Sorry to hear about the job loss! Hope you find one soon.

This will be a VERY hard transition :angry7: I hope you find another job soon and stay busy for your mines sake, and the cash flow.
Ramcharger has a great thread here some where:read2: I will dig it up that helped allot of folks here when looking for a job :happy10:.
All I can say is stay busy and keep your chin up :happy10: I have faith a new job will come your way soon.

Enjoy your time off I been laid off since June and love everyday. Depends on how you want to look at it.

memike, that is some great stuff there. Will take a few days to read it all.
I have been waiting for this day for a month already. So I do have a plan. Woke up at 5:30 just like always. Wife went to work and I done chores. My daughter did not have school so we spent the day together practicing her driving skills, learner permit. Going to clean up basement first. then a day on the Swinger.

I just wanna say thanks for the support here. I just know I have to stay busy......

-
Back