Its gonna smell in here

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
My cat had a litter of 4 kittens yesterday afternoon. 3 gray and 1 black. I was worried yesterday because after I found them and brought them in from the rain she ignored them till almost 10:00 at night.

This morning she was doing her motherly dutties, Feeding and cleaning them. I come home from work and theres only 3 kittens in the box. I tore the room a part and havent been able to find it. I did find a kitten sized blood stain though. :sad11:

My other 2 cats were outside all day (yes thats a total of 7-well 6 now) and my dogs were there crates. I dont know were else to look but if I dont find it soon its not gonna smell nice in here.

Hope you find the little one, its suposed to be in the 90's this weekend.

cats will eat dead babies at times .... if you absolutely cant find it look for pieces in the box or watch what the mother dumps

im going to stick with my Pitbull Terrier. I got it 1 day before the law passed that they are not allowed anymore in Australia
i got it registered on the day i got it and when i walk him, i can walk pass a copper and he cant do squat

OUTLAW said:
cats will eat dead babies at times ....

Thats what happend. Another must have died last night. I woke and she was half way threw eating. Pretty nasty. :puke:

Hey get to work :p

Don't want to be late your first day:salut:
Good luck you'll be running the place in a few weeks!!!!

Thanks Tony. I'm off in a few. Dont have to be there till 10:00am. Its the first time I can wear sneakers to work too.

:puke:

^

What's with that smiley?

puke.gif

I have seen Cats eat their young alive too. And I had a black and white Sylvester looking female that would hide black kittens and abandon them. They all seem to have different personalities,my last cat lived 15 years and I decided I dont need another,last week a mother and six kittens greeted me at my front door,I am trying to ignor them.

-
Back