2015-dodge-charger-police-awd-4dr-sedan.jpg

and no...it is not a jeep

Honestly tho.

Man, I dig it.

That is a bad machine..

You sure the ole lady dont wanna drive the F tree fiddy?

:lol:

Ive never noticed that stripe package before.

Nothing (no stripe) on the roof, correct?
(Dont get me started about stripes on the roof)

I gotta wonder how many stripe packages were offered beacuse I have seen a lot of factory looking stripes in different layouts on those cars.

Honestly tho.

Man, I dig it.

That is a bad machine..

You sure the ole lady dont wanna drive the F tree fiddy?

:lol:
I love it
I took it out on a test drive, eased up the on ramp and my boy goes "were doing 100 mph...cool"

It's pretty peppy

The wife does love riding in the plow truck...it's a pretty romantic ride with the front bench

As for the stripes, the dealer added those (and the spoiler)

He buys em at police auctions, fixes all the holes where lights and stuff was and puts a center console in
(You won't believe how many I've seen without a center console, or with an auto zone special)

He does a real nice job and I think the stripes and spoiler hide where the holes were without having to repaint the whole thing

I like the stripes.

It took me a second to see it but it dont bother me and i thought it was factory so..

Its working!

I remember when "Doing a hundred" was a big deal.

I:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Is it awd?

Yes sir, In the Michigan winters I like having that option

Yeah a few of those just came up for auction near me, I was wondering if that system was problematic or if it was a good package.

Back in 09 we were looking for a 4 door awd car
We went to look at a Subaru, but the wife hated it
I asked the dealer what other 4 door awd cars he had and he showed us the charger

That one only had a 3.5 v6 in it but it is the best car I've ever owner
I replaced 2 cv joints, an 02 sensor, oil pads and tires

That is 13 years and 100k miles

It got totalled last Friday, so I just picked this one up to replace it

Granted, the hemi will put a little more strain on the drive then the 3.5 did, but if it's anything like the one it replaced were in good shape

I think the AWD cars have the wheels with the round holes and the RWD have the wheels with the slots. Different offsets. Both my sons have AWD cars and the system is pretty solid.

Cliff Ramsdell

I think the AWD cars have the wheels with the round holes and the RWD have the wheels with the slots. Different offsets. Both my sons have AWD cars and the system is pretty solid.

Cliff Ramsdell
You are right on the offset, but I didn't know about the wheel design difference

My son Matt found this out when searching for winter wheels for his AWD Charger.

Cliff Ramsdell
What year is that ?

I know on my 08, I just grabbed a set from just a random charger (I doubt it was also awd) and ran em for over a decade without batting an eye

Badass! does it have the engine run time counter? I know the Caprice cop cars had them and some cop auction cars had like 10,000 hours of idle time, if that makes a difference. They were usually maintained very regularly.

Badass! does it have the engine run time counter? I know the Caprice cop cars had them and some cop auction cars had like 10,000 hours of idle time, if that makes a difference. They were usually maintained very regularly.
43 psi hot idle, 4828 idle hours, and 6671 total, doesn't sound bad to me

Nice! Did you pull the back seat to look for any stashed contraband?
No, I'm gonna wait for the kids to spill something so I can blame whatever I find on them

20220212_194716.jpg

20220212_194838.jpg

-
Back