Its official,were moving to florida!!!!!!

-
When you get here, keep us in the loop, I'd love to see the duster run. :cheers:

Yep,Right off of Cypress Gardens Blvd. Our house is in Emily Estates and on Emily Dr. How far is Thornhill from Emily Dr/Overlook??? That would be cool to meet Randy!!!
overlook dr is off of cypress gardens blvd
i am sw of there off of thornhill rd
when you get here you will meet Randy from Mopar Muscle Mag
he lives in Lakeland

i am about 8 miles from you and we have a 1/8 mile strip in lakeland and 1/4 mile in bradenton about 1 1/2 hrs south
Randy goes to all of the cruises and shows unless he is out of town

It would be cool for a bunch of us to show up at Old town for a FABO meet and greet

Good luck on the move. First Lebron, now you. Must be something good going on in Florida!

I'm in player1up. That would be cool.8)

We need to try and work a meet and greet at waggins car again this year at Garlits.

Except this time we'll have to setup an actual time. It was kinda hit or miss last year.

Hey Mike,
Good luck with the move.
Where is Winterhaven?
My Father in law will be in Ft. Peirce ( I think ) area.
Right near the navy seal museum.

I see, Middle of the state just below Orlando, and east from Clearwater.

Guess this means you won't be here for Mopars in the Valley.
On the plus side, The Drag strip season has to be longer there.

Except this time we'll have to setup an actual time. It was kinda hit or miss last year.

I hear yah, the first time I walked through waggan hadn't gotten there yet.
It was wild that the parking space I moved to was right across from you car.

DSC00117 (Custom).JPG

good luck bruh!!! and put another strap on the other side, you got precious cargo on the deck of that trailer!!!

Awesome! My wife grew up in Winter Haven. Nice "big" little town. Congrats on the move! Maybe I'll see ya once we move back to FL as well. I am sure we'll be up to WH to visit her brothers and friends...

So i guess we won't be racing at Lebanon valley in Sept. lol...run away to Fla. lol...good luck :-D:-D

-
Back