It's Snowing at Mopars At The Strip!!

-
very strange.....its in the 60's here in MI and tomorrow is suppose to be in the 80's!

Well the snow has subsided but its colder than hell, only about 48 degrees.

On the flip side, for a change, it's just simply gorgeous outside today, around here, LOL. A little snow never hurt no one.

I'm glad I cancelled. I was planning on going and had hotel reservations, but cancelled on Wednesday. I'll be racing here tomorrow

I see lots of coats being worn!!

Can't seem to get the link to work but go to Ustream.com and search Mopars at the Strip and they are broadcasting live!!!

HMMMMM...it is 9 degrees and cloudy way up here in Winnipeg, BUT NO SNOW:toothy10:! Sorry guys not often I get to say that to my deep south neighbours.

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/from-the-tower-at-lvms"]From The Tower at LVMS on USTREAM: Live webcam from the tower at the Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.[/ame]

I heard about the shifty weather and skipped it.LOL

It was snow, but only lasted a few minutes. But it was cold as heck saturday, and with the wind it made it pretty miserable.
We had coats, but not heavy enough, we spent much of our time saturday trying to stay out of the wind and find a spot where we could get warm.

Was only at MATS on saturday, per wife's request. But weather was much better sunday, and today. We did some sightseeing, and saw a couple shows. So, we ended up having a good time in spite of the weather.

That's the same thing we did a few years back. Saturday was our "MATS" day, even went to the Cannery that night for the free show, but the rest of the weekend was typical Vegas vacation stuff!!

-
Back