Its steelie time on my cuda. Finally.

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
Reaction score
Finally came to terms with replacing rallyes on my 65 with steelies. Went 215 70 14's on rear and 185 70 14's up front. Just got tires mounted & balanced on rims today and hopefully will complete swap tomorrow and post pics. Very excited as these are really going to change look. Will most likely run with chrome lugs & no caps but may put dog dishes from my valiant on as i went back to hubcaps on her.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 088.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 280
  • parts 087.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 279
I like the steelie look on our cars. I have caps on mine as well. I think you'll be happy.

Wow I am surprised as I love my early rally wheels on my 65 formula s. It allowed me to move up to 14 inch wheels, a little wider on the back than the front and they look cool! It makes it look like mother mopar meant it to come that way! I guess we all are entitled to opinion and style our own way, as no matter what I love an early A body Barracuda! All the shows and hang outs I have been to this summer it is rare to seen another and often the people to double takes seeing mine with the big rear glass window! Always thinking its worth big bucks, which makes me laugh! No matter what It will look great!! This is my second one 66 was a drag racer low 12's my current work in progress which now runs great just needs paint and little body to finish her up!! Enjoy your ride!!

65 Cudalover!

I love the look of steelies and dogfish on most Mopars, and especially the early A's!! I think you will too!! Looking forward to seeing them on your car!! Geof

I love the look of steelies and dogfish on most Mopars, and especially the early A's!! I think you will too!! Looking forward to seeing them on your car!! Geof

darn nice looking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bob:thumblef:

Here are some pics from this afternoon of one steelie & dog dish cap i detailed last year mounted on the cuda. Looks very cool with black wheels contrasting white paint IMHO. Have had rallyes on her for the 8yrs i've owned the 65 and they do look awesome on our cars cudalover but steelies add a little more of a sleeper image . Can't wait to get em all on & take her out of my dark *** garage for first time in several month's and hit the pavement.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• parts 095.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 146
  • parts 096.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 151
  • parts 097.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 153
-
Back