Ive forgot more than I learned

-

kemikal embalance

Reaction score
Hi everyone, its been awhile since I have been on.
So like it says, I've forgetting a lot of things since I've been out of the car game for almost 20 years.
Im working on a 68 Dart 270 with my 15 year old son for his first car and we are currently grinding off the surface rust and goo on the interior.

Very shortly we will be reinstalling and rebuilding the wiper assembly and windows and air control units.

Im not great with tech and forums so I don't want to post questions into the wrong places so I think this is the right spot to get started for directions.

Do wiper assemblies fall in "interiors"?

Does anyone have a thread link for all the rollers for the window assemblies? As far as sourcing parts.

What is the best place to post up progress pics?

thank you in advance, Eric

Start a build thread of your own for progress updates, if people are following your thread you may be able to get some questions answered there but likely will have a better response to specific questions by posting them in the appropriate sections. As for wiper assembly, you should probably put a questions about it in interiors. You may want to do a search for the answers first as there is no shortage of existing threads on virtually any subject related to our a bodies

-
Back