I've had it up to here!!! Venting.

-

Dustdevl340

Westie Dad & All Around Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
This winter is the pits - I've just about had it. Nothing but trouble.
1st the ice storm. Our power went off 11PM on the Saturday and didn't come back until Christmas day 8PM. It was like we had no Holidays at all this year. I spent hours cutting fallen tree limbs and schlepping them to the curb. On the bright side at least they missed the house and garage when they fell. By inches.
Then the deep freeze. Polar Vortex my a**!
Now we have snow melting and water coming in the back door - thought we resolved this issue! But nowhere for it to go with all the solid ice all around the patio.

This is the first year ever that I want to go somewhere warm and sit on a beach. Can't as we don't have the bucks right now.

Sorry for the rant but I had to blow off some steam.

Steve

I almost feel guilty. Here in Coeur d Alene, we've had a nice mild winter, one cold snap, and I've only "sorta" shoveled the walk once or twice.

Today was windy, but high 40's (F) the power was out of a bit here at the house.

But hey, YOU are the one that just had to live in the Great White North, LOL

We get **** up in Colorado, but our mountains and altitude terrorize pacific storms, so we get it in little, bite sized chunks.

Look on the bright side; you don't live somewhere that lakes eat houses.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyfEDKWscg"]Glaciers Visit Izatys Resort - Mille Lacs Lake, MN - YouTube[/ame]

I feel your pain. It has been crappy here in New Brunswick and I am VERY sick of it!!!!!

I feel your pain as well. This winter has been pretty harsh so far! But.... I can't wait until March, because we are going to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico for a week! Been waiting over 20 years to finally get away..... Can't wait!

Attachments

• imagesCA4BVCDB.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 134
This winter is the pits - I've just about had it. Nothing but trouble.
1st the ice storm. Our power went off 11PM on the Saturday and didn't come back until Christmas day 8PM. It was like we had no Holidays at all this year. I spent hours cutting fallen tree limbs and schlepping them to the curb. On the bright side at least they missed the house and garage when they fell. By inches.
Then the deep freeze. Polar Vortex my a**!
Now we have snow melting and water coming in the back door - thought we resolved this issue! But nowhere for it to go with all the solid ice all around the patio.

This is the first year ever that I want to go somewhere warm and sit on a beach. Can't as we don't have the bucks right now.

Sorry for the rant but I had to blow off some steam.

Steve

Steve, Melborune Fl. Is warm this time of year. Beach is nice. And there's molars there as well.... Just sayin.....

-
Back