J.R. Boy,s party!

-
Hay Joe !! Are you good over there? or does she need a freshening up???

****, I could make 400 miles on bike in 5 hours. Day trip. I was younger then though.....

I need more booze and less coke please, lol! Give me a splash in the glass and good tip is on your way. Can you tell I spent 2/3rds of my life in a bar? lol!

Done deal! Steppenwolf "Damn the Pusher Man" is on the Juke. What's your poison?

I have the next one 68!! :cheers:
Sherrie is on her way with a splash and a heavy rum
for you Joe.:-D
It looks like from here that things are going good
by the widow for you:rock:

To good :toothy10::toothy10:

Hehe! I won't get snipped yet. Not 'till I have my carbon copy to keep the mopar tradition rolling. Male or female. they'll both be mean as a snake when stepped on and as kind as an angel when first met.

Brown eyed girl will get Sherrie looking my way so plug that box for me Joe.

I have the next one 68!! :cheers:
Sherrie is on her way with a splash and a heavy rum
for you Joe.:-D
It looks like from here that things are going good
by the widow for you:rock:

Well hell yes! We are now dancing to "Train Train" by "Blackfoot", lol! Sheeeet. As much as I need a woman right now, I need to be sure that I'm emotionaly and finaniacly stable enough to maintain her and her children.

Or I could just walk on down the hill and fk 'em all, lol!

See what happens when you open the bar? Now everyone knows what I'm really like. lol!

Brown eyed girl will get Sherrie looking my way so plug that box for me Joe.

Well, sherrie is quite the looker, but does she work? Does she care for her family and friends? Does she have a creative mind or does she just see the forest and not the trees? I'm picky as hell, lol! :read2:

Emotionally stable?!?!?!?! Emotional and mental stability are 2 things that I have worked hard to avoid my whole life!!

Hey as Joe Walsh says The Smoker You Drink The Player you Get

Ah! A Joe Walsh fan. James Gang is going on the jukebox next by request! Funk No 49 maybe?

Emotionally stable?!?!?!?! Emotional and mental stability are 2 things that I have worked hard to avoid my whole life!!

I wasn't talking about me, just my next woman, lol!

She is working on me now :tongue9: Whow baby I have all the women I need.
Hay Joe!! help me out here, If Treva see's me with this Babe my @ss will be in the dog house.
You got her all hot and left her here with me:pale:

That was close,:shock: I think I will bring 68 a fresh Crown and 7 :-D

Just tell her I'm tall dark and handsome. Most women just say "I'm easy on the eyes". :) LOL!

Here we have Antelope. They are quite quick, yet easily seen out in the open. Svelte, yet powerful. I call hunting women "Muffalope". :) The challenge is rounding up some smokin' muffalope, lol!

Ted Nugent "Free For All" is on the juke.

Mike, grab your keys so if you get in trouble at least you wont be sleeping in the doghouse, you can spend it with your other woman..... Victoria :-D

Actually, if you are having HALF as much fun at home as it sounds like on here you might just want to go ahead and carry a pillow and blanket out to Victoria now!!

Actually, if you are having HALF as much fun at home as it sounds like on here you might just want to go ahead and carry a pillow and blanket out to Victoria now!!

Don't forget Treva! Drive-in night in driveway could be fun!

Dang!! She just stole my belt and popped a button on my shirt.:tongue9:

Watch out Joe she is heading your way:thumblef:

I think I better jump in Victoria and let Sherrie serve yall tonight.:-k
Thanks for the good advise Badawg. She is getting out of hand.:shock:
Handel it Joe, I have got to go.:drinkers:

I'd like to buy everyone the next round. April Lawton and RAMATAM is on the juke

-
Back