Jack beckman

-
Drive a Funny Car for Don Schumacher Racing,,,,won the US Nationals today and a shoot out race yesterdaay.....

It is a dodge charger body with a Mopar hemi....burning nitro making 10, 000 hp...

And didn't he recently make the quickest pass in a funny car?

Dave Despain had an interview episode with him,on MAVtv. Great stories...

I am a DSR fan, heck I am a any mopar fan. I would love if Allan Jonson would get his **** together again because I would love to shut some people up. I am really happy for FAST JACK BECKMAN very nice guy. I believe he broke the speed record twice back to back.

I am a DSR fan, heck I am a any mopar fan. I would love if Allan Jonson would get his **** together again because I would love to shut some people up. I am really happy for FAST JACK BECKMAN very nice guy. I believe he broke the speed record twice back to back.

You're right, on both counts.. Allan Johnson,would get one more shot, would rock... Beckman EARNED his...

Ah. Allen Johnson. Can't win races with a .099 or 1.01 reaction time.

And didn't he recently make the quickest pass in a funny car?

No.
Fast Jack currently holds the NHRA Funny Car ET record at 3.091 that he set at Brainerd, MN, a couple of weeks ago.
But Matt Hagan ran the quickest pass in a Funny Car at the same event with an ET of 3.879 seconds. Hagan was unable to back it up within the NHRA's specified 1% in order to establish a new ET record.
Hagan holds the Funny Car speed record at 329.58 mph set, and backed up, at the same event in Minnesota.

-
Back