longarm

Car sold back to original owners
Reaction score
Picture this ..... January 2013 .....
One sunny day in January 2013 an old man wearing what was once very nice
clothing but now worn and ragged, approached the White House from across
Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to
the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet
with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr.
Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here." The old man
said, "Okay", and walked away. The following day, the same man approached
the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and
meet with President Obama." The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I
said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides
here." The man thanked him and, again, just walked away. The third day,
the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S.
Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The
Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and
said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to
speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the
president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?" The old man
looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing
it." A tear came to the Marine's eye and he snapped to attention,
saluted, and said, "Yes Sir . . . See you tomorrow".

I just sent this to my Obama is the answer buddy, can't wait to here back from him tomorrow........

Love it...01/20/2013 Obamas LAST day in office..time for the republicans to take back this country:-D:-D

Love it...01/20/2013 Obamas LAST day in office..time for the republicans to take back this country

Back to where, I'd like to know! Obama is the only hope your Mopar people got as he is the only one keeping Chrysler afloat, check the facts, read something.

Facts really don't mean anything to persons who only want to be entertainment through commentators and talk show hosts like glenn beck, hannity and a host of others including the fat pharmaceutical drug user Rush and how do ya think he got his name?

Facts really don't mean anything, otherwise they would read a newspaper

Have a nice Thanksgivving

Don't get too serious on me.
They're just jokes!

Attachments

• saving.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 3n23m13l4ZZZZZZZZZ93na7bad55e59491e6e.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 277
Back to where, I'd like to know! Obama is the only hope your Mopar people got as he is the only one keeping Chrysler afloat, check the facts, read something.

Facts really don't mean anything to persons who only want to be entertainment through commentators and talk show hosts like glenn beck, hannity and a host of others including the fat pharmaceutical drug user Rush and how do ya think he got his name?

If you're talking FACTS, then you should recall that it is GM that the gov't owns and not Chrysler.

Wow, I could read more childish bullcrap at the youtube comments.

Whomever is president next, let's hope they put country over party and have a strong love of America and even stronger understanding and respect for the constitution, and the role of government, fiscal responsibility and national security all mixed with common sense over government excess.

It's not Obama keeping Chrysler afloat, its the Taxpayers. And that wouldn't be necessary if this country would keep the unions from sucking companies dry!
I guess facts really don't mean anything like you said, that's why Kieth Olberman, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Alan Colmes are allowed to give their opinion based on their point of view.

I'm guessing the newspaper they should read is the New York Times or the Boston Globe.

they have the right to say what they say and pass it off as truth, its called Freedom of Speech. I just prefer to get my info from sources I trust and the ones I listed ain't none of them.

it's not obama keeping chrysler afloat, its the taxpayers. And that wouldn't be necessary if this country would keep the unions from sucking companies dry!
I guess facts really don't mean anything like you said, that's why kieth olberman, ed schultz, rachel maddow and alan colmes are allowed to give their opinion based on their point of view.

I'm guessing the newspaper they should read is the new york times or the boston globe.

They have the right to say what they say and pass it off as truth, its called freedom of speech. I just prefer to get my info from sources i trust and the ones i listed ain't none of them.
amen x2

-
Back