Jefferson, WI Car Show and Swap Meet...

-

ATW

Reaction score
Anyone going to be attending this weekend? I am heading there in a few minutes for the swap meet... I will have the Dart there all weekend, it would be cool to meet for a picture if some of you were going!:hello1:

I just got back from the swap meet. What a clusterf--k. Spent about 4 hours walking around... saw a few Dusters and a 71? Dart for sale. Not very many mopar vendors, though. You could build about 10 88-98 Chevy trucks with all parts for them there.

The Jefferson Swap meet is MASSIVE. And mostly a massive pile of crap for sale. I walked that entire place last year and found one guy selling a few Mopar parts.

Yeah, most of the crap being sold I would throw into a scrapyard. Ha. And there's about 100 yards of bald tires being sold. :banghead:

There is a Coy's rim dealer there, though.. and they have some pretty nice deals.. almost picked up a set of 18" black Cragars 18x7 and 18x8. $600 brand new. If they're there on Sunday, I think I will buy. I was hunting for some 8.75 axles, but no such luck... I didn't even see an 8.75 rear end PERIOD.

I will be heading up Sunday morning with the family. Going to check out what they have, maybe find a hidden mopar stash under all the chevy junk :)

I was there today looking for parts and I did see your car there. It looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw it before. Now I know! I came home with no parts. Oh well, easier to buy parts on line! That way you don't have to deal with all the toothless f*ck*ers Later, Jared

I was there today and took my 2003 Rumble Bee prototype to the car corral fishing for a real world value but got no calls on it. I actually went to find one particular kind of tire for my 2001 Ram and looked at all 9,000 half-bald tires but couldn't find any! May go back tomorrow because I didn't quite reach my limit of toothless wonders...

I was there from 7 am to 3 pm. It was busy, but a looooong day. The wind was terrible! Thought some of the cars were going to get sandblasted clean! I took some pics of the cars and I will upload them in a few minutes.

Went for a few ours today. More cars in the actual show and less for sale. The wind is atrocious today.

CIMG0328.jpg

CIMG0329.jpg

CIMG0330.jpg

39 Dodge truck with ghost flames
CIMG0331.jpg

I went in the morning, the wind was so bad I left after about an hour. I picked up a pinion snubber for $15 and headed out. Only saw one guy selling Mopar parts.

Yeah, I went from about 10-1. I found 3 or 4 Mopar guys but all they had were junk. Almost bought a set of 8.75 axles but the guy couldn't verify what they were from. I was hoping e-body, but... it was a mystery. Ha.

The guy I bought the pinion snubber from said he had a set of Ebody axles. It was the one with the trailer behind it. Had a few intakes in the trailer and a 4speed.

i was there on saturday or about 7 hours, although it is difficult to find mopar stuff there was some deals if you looked hard enough, bought a 3:55 sure grip chunk, a very clean peice for $135, there was a whole ebody 8 3/4 with suregrip in it, unknown gears for $150,left that for someone else, found 1 steel H wheel for an A12 car for $15, a bunch of ebody interior mouldings i needed in great shape for $5, 1 rebuildable 6 pack outer carb for $25 , in with a bunch of carbs in a box. i am trying to gather parts for a future A12 project so i thought i did pretty well considering its mostly GM stuff there.

that blue dart post with the six in it was a pretty nice car , fantastic paint and straight as an arrow, $8500, a crate motor and a weekend away from having a pretty neat hot rod, also that orange hot rod is a friend of mines car, its freeking too cool!

I looked through the guys stuff that had the blue ram with the trailer. Stuff wasn't that bad but nothing I needed!

I didn't pay attention to his truck. He has been parked in the same spot now for a few years.

So from what you guys saying its pointless to go to find actual mopar parts . I'm like 2 and a half hours away , wanted to go on Sunday but now I'm skeptical if its worth it ?

I am going sunday. No there is not much Mopar parts but sometimes some cars show up for sale.

-
Back