Jeg's Pro Stock Testing Video

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vPuABDz6JQ"]Mopar Jegs Testing | 2012 NHRA Pro Stock Drag Racing - YouTube[/ame]

One of the comments on this Youtube vid was !!!!GREAT!!!!

========================================================================
"Sorry to see Jeggy go with MOPAR after GM brought him his many wins. Looks like I will be changing where I shop to Summit Racing from here on out as I cannot support Jeggy in a foreign owned brand."
========================================================================

Love watching Jeggy,cool video.Haven't seen him in 2012 Pro Stock this year yet.

Looks like I may have to start shopping at Jeg's

Support the MOPAR, I hear that. One thing I don't like about JEGS is there Shipping. They are nothing like SUMMIT, SUMMIT gets it done like right now. JEGS shipping is nothing like their Race Car.......

Summit has a warehouse in Sparks, Nevada...reason why the faster shipping on west coast...but as of lately i have been getting very good delivery from Jegs....

so i have to pay sales tax on Summit stuff....so I like to order from Jegs.....plan ahead...LOL

Support the MOPAR, I hear that. One thing I don't like about JEGS is there Shipping. They are nothing like SUMMIT, SUMMIT gets it done like right now. JEGS shipping is nothing like their Race Car.......

Strange. That doesn't even sound like the same Jegs I've been ordering from! I called a big order in one sunday afternoon. I accidentally ordered a couple too many fittings so I called them back 45 minutes later to take those off the order and they already had my items boxed up and on a truck! This was on a sunday too. Shipping was very fast as well. It came 2 days later. I can't complain about Jegs at all in my experiences...

The Jegs car though, that thing is amazing! :prayer:

Did anyone check out the cover car on the Jegs catalog this month? Wondered if anyone knew the car.

Wow! I didnt think Jegs even knew what a mopar was. Going to thier websight is like a trip to G.M performance,lol...

Awesome looking car, too bad he hasn't qualified it for a final round yet.

Strange. That doesn't even sound like the same Jegs I've been ordering from! I called a big order in one sunday afternoon. I accidentally ordered a couple too many fittings so I called them back 45 minutes later to take those off the order and they already had my items boxed up and on a truck! This was on a sunday too. Shipping was very fast as well. It came 2 days later. I can't complain about Jegs at all in my experiences...

The Jegs car though, that thing is amazing! :prayer:

Did anyone check out the cover car on the Jegs catalog this month? Wondered if anyone knew the car.

We'll I may stand corrected. Maybe they have fixed their shipping issue to California. It has been well over 18 mos since I have ordered from them.

One thing I do dig when calling them is the recording that says Welcome to JEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I would laugh every time.

JEGS has always been slower to get stuff to me and had one major snafu where they totally forgot to ship an order for me. When I called a week later to see why I hadn't received my order, even though the salesman said everything was in stock, the gal that answered was plain rude to me. They admitted the salesman screwed up but offered no apology or do anything about it, such as ship it faster on their dime. That's been about 4-5 yrs. ago and they lost all my business because of that. Even running a awesome Mopar doesn't make up for rude service as far as I'm concerned.

I just got a big order from summitt. order on sunday got it on thursday :mumum: and i am in the next state to them Indiana. the only reason i order from summitt was i got a good deal on some M/T's got some SS spring also ups was the tag on it but fed-ex deliver it :banghead: i will from now on get all my parts from jegs order it by 9 next day always. and that is coming ground too. and they are in ohio also????????????

I just got a big order from summitt. order on sunday got it on thursday :mumum: and i am in the next state to them Indiana. the only reason i order from summitt was i got a good deal on some M/T's got some SS spring also ups was the tag on it but fed-ex deliver it :banghead: i will from now on get all my parts from jegs order it by 9 next day always. and that is coming ground too. and they are in ohio also????????????

Did Summit have everything in stock? That can make a diff. in how long it takes to get stuff. I've noticed lately several items I looked at said not in stock for a few days. Good luck with JEGS. I sure didn't have good luck with them. But I did get a case of extremely rude service.:wack:

-
Back