Jimacuda passed away Sept 30th

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of the Phoenix members and parts buyers may have known and dealt with Jim. He passed away Sept 30th, cardiac arrest at 62 IIRC.

He went by Jimacuda here. 64BelvJim and Deconstructor Jim on some other sites, the the F body sites, etc.

He was a really good guy and funny as hell. Got the great luck to be a friend of his and spend time with him and his wife, Deb, when in Phoenix. Drug a couple F bodies to him from California.

Deb asked me to assist her in liquidating the inventory and cars that he had. Might take a while as he had a lot of stuff from tearing down the F body cars and A body cars.

Really sad...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace. Too many deaths due to heart attacks, getting scary.

My condolences. I recognize the screen name.

Wow, we’ve been trying to locate him since Covid. He kinda dropped off from our group of Pavillions gatherers around the time that Covid was gaining steam. Young guy, always a funny guy with lots of projects going. Last time I saw him he drove his wagon to the Pavillions.

We befriended each other over on Moparts years ago. We did business with each other and became friends via pm’s. So sorry to hear about this. He is a true loss to the hobby and community.
Prayers for his wife and family.

Damn shame at only 62, very sorry to hear, condolences to all of His Family & Friends.
Early-aged widowmakers becoming way too common, seems like a new epidermic....

So sorry to hear that, and at such a young age. We went to the Pavilion a few times when our kids lived in Scottsdale. Talked to most of the Mopar guys there, so don't know if I might have met him. Prayers for Jim's family and friends.

So sorry to hear that, and at such a young age. We went to the Pavilion a few times when our kids lived in Scottsdale. Talked to most of the Mopar guys there, so don't know if I might have met him. Prayers for Jim's family and friends.
Apologies, I checked back through the thread, it was a different Member's post..

Last edited:
I hate seeing these types of threads. My condolences to the gentleman's friends and family. May he rest in peace.

-
Back