Job interview tomorrow!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I didn't make it widely known on here, but I've been unemployed again since September. Last job I had, I thought it was going good but 30 days in they decided I wasn't a good fit. Oh, well. Boring job, anyway.

Today I got a call on one of the many resumés that I have sent out. They want me in there tomorrow at 1pm for an interview. Its for a network position at a local computer repair company. This is actually what my degree is in. Got my fingers crossed, cause this would be ideal! Wish me luck!!!

Sorry to hear about your last job. Keep on keeping on & Good luck with interview.

Oldschoolcuda

Good luck tomorrow :cheers:
and one piece of advice if you don't mind :D
don't talk very much, and wait for a question, how do I know :shock:
well I tend to talk to much :banghead:
Looking forward to hearing some good news soon :cheers:

Good luck tomorrow :cheers:
and one piece of advice if you don't mind :D
don't talk very much, and wait for a question, how do I know :shock:
well I tend to talk to much :banghead:
Looking forward to hearing some good news soon :cheers:

Praying the best for you in the interview. Memike's advice is good as well as hilarious ;-)

Update on the interview. I think it went pretty well. They were happy to know that I do have some experience working on servers and setting up routers and switches. He said that they are interviewing quite a few people, and that if I make the cut I should know in the next couple of weeks. The next step, if I do make the cut, is to come back in for some technical know-how testing, and if I do well in that, the last step is a final interview with the owner of the company. Keep your fingers crossed, and keep me in your prayers! Thanks everyone!

-
Back