JRS Springs

-

Kendog 170

Let the boy go !
Reaction score
I just scored a set of New JRS 5 leaf springs for an Abody on CL yesterday for $100 and an 1 1/2 hour ride round trip. Anyone use them at all? My springs in my Ragtop are getting real old.

JRS Springs 1.jpg

JRS Springs 2.jpg

Convertibles probably used the HD 6 leaf springs. Yours are probably original on the car. Count the leaves. I bet your are 6 leaf and the ones you bought are 5. Just an observation.

Nothing at all wrong with John R Spring Service springs. They have been around since the mid sixties and provide a good product.

Nothing at all wrong with John R Spring Service springs. They have been around since the mid sixties and provide a good product.
The factory sold P-Part springs on my Dart were made by JRS.
Two different part numbers, so there is a left and a right side. P4510268-9

100_3728.JPG

100_3729.JPG

Do you know which # is left and right? Someone once said # ending in odd# was left and even was right but don't know if there is any truth to that.I'll have to look for the part# and maybe check their website.

Do you know which # is left and right? Someone once said # ending in odd# was left and even was right but don't know if there is any truth to that.I'll have to look for the part# and maybe check their website.
You are correct... the odd number parts go on the left "driver's" side and even numbers, go on the right side.

-
Back