Junk in my trunk.

-
I believe that's a 4spd console. Just spitballing here but looks like $1500-2000 in "junk". Those hubcaps are desirable too.
Congrats!

That’s a heck of a lot of junk in da trunk lol!
Thanks for all the help guys I’ll be starting a for sale thread soon to sell some of the parts off. Hopefully they go to people who can use them to bring an old Mopar back to its former glory.

I believe that's a 4spd console. Just spitballing here but looks like $1500-2000 in "junk". Those hubcaps are desirable too.
Congrats!

That's about what I was thinkin too. Nice stuff!

Not a problem there!

72c1789a995e28ed94cb12c4ef4d37325fd188236d1462b6a33d950aebbeb1e2.jpg

That’s a heck of a lot of junk in da trunk lol!
Thanks for all the help guys I’ll be starting a for sale thread soon to sell some of the parts off. Hopefully they go to people who can use them to bring an old Mopar back to its former glory.

before you list anything for sale make sure you do your homework as to what that stuff is worth.. the 72 air cleaner with trap door may bring up to $300 if its complete and works properly, little black 340 air cleaner can be worth some dough too.. used to be able to buy repops of that for $60 but even the repops are like $130 these days.. the exhaust manifolds $350-$500 right there.. consoles bring money these days too.. those stock intakes will bring money to the guy restoring that year car.. don't give the **** away.. make what you can to fund your project...

I'm curious. I've got the original exhaust manifolds off my 70 340 Dart. Are those what you guys are calling the desirable ones?

-
Back