JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!!! It's ALL just JUNK!

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a collection of junkyard pics from my old days back in the midwest.....most all of these pics are at least 20 years old......so NO, I have no way to get my hands on any of this stuff anymore.....

Please try and keep your tears off your monitors.... :lol:
69 coronet rr.jpg
69 coronet frt.jpg

69 dart frt.jpg

69 dart rr.jpg

dr side.jpg

ford pu.jpg

ford pu2.jpg

68 front.jpg
68 dr front.jpg

68 'net back.jpg

Is the driver's door on the 68 Barracuda still available???
Here's a collection of junkyard pics from my old days back in the midwest.....most all of these pics are at least 20 years old......so NO, I have no way to get my hands on any of this stuff anymore.....

Please try and keep your tears off your monitors.... :lol:

Now if we were into restoring 20’s-40’s back then, we would have known better. We would have been buying it up cheap.

I guess I should take a camera with me to a local salvage yard & get some shots of cars STILL in there. Most are picked clean though. It's really a shame to see how some of these cars were destroyed from just moving them from place to place in the salvage yard.

Rick, Is that first picture behind the junk a genuine Hyundai Excel? 1987-1988
Damn - that’s the car I want!

I remember there bein stuff like that in yards all around here. .....a long, long time ago.

Going to the junkyard just isn’t the same anymore…

I know where a 55 acre junkyard is like that that never crushes its stuff...so much Mopar it's unreal...it is a pure joy to go but damn the timber rattlers....

I know where a 55 acre junkyard is like that that never crushes its stuff...so much Mopar it's unreal...it is a pure joy to go but damn the timber rattlers....

If I could find 63' 330 headlight rings, I'd Indiana Jones my *** through a snake pit to get them.

Bruised-Skinny-Amethystinepython-size-restricted.gif

-
Back