-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiantsignet20

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Out at Pull-A-Part in Knoxville, TN. I found a 67 Valiant signet 4dr. The front clip is decent, Has the pass. side grill in great shape. Rear bumper good needing chrome. The rear trim panel on trunk lid in great shape also. Exterior door handles. Heater controls. Manual steering auto column. I got most of the dash stuff and I will list that in the parts board. If you can think of anything let me know. I took pics with my phone but I don't know how to load them. I don't have text.

I got the kick panels. They are plastic like the ones on my 75 dart. They were black but have been painted blue. No breaks or gouges just painted. The heater vents are dust.

I don't know how much they'll charge. Can't be over 40 bucks I suspect. I can pull it tomorrow if your interested. Just to clarify, because I miss worded it when I first posted. It is and automatic, shift on the column, for manual steering.

Yes, It had the pass side grille and headlight bezel. Probably around 50.00 if it's still there. They have a fast turnover rate with the older cars. I can check tomorrow. Let me know before noon.

No it doesn't have the vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back