Junkyard finds- get them while you can!

-
Hey, wasnt there a canadian member who had one of these as a two tone blue and white 4 door he hit a deer with awhile back.

Hey, I just spotted this thread. Is that Rambler still in the yard? I need the turn signal lenses, the trim around the edge of the fender near the headlights, and the trim under the grill.

Yes I went yesterday it was still the missing some thing but still there...
Sorry I don't understand exactly what you need... Maybe. A photo or circle the things. I'll get them and mail them to you.

The lenses on the bumper.
The trim around the head light.
And
The trim that continues around the head light but the one under the grill is this correct?

Lenses were gone. :(

But I got your trim, in the Christmas spirit so I'll send them your way no charge Merry X-massss

70DARTMIKE - Sorry man just noticed your package in my garage - someone must of moved it there after it was returned to my address post office is telling me i didnt fill something out correct. this whole time i assumed you received it.

sorry.

70DARTMIKE- sorry again okay so i got you all the trim off of the junk yard car $19 and then i had shipped it $22 and then had it returned i went last night after work and they are trying to charge me $40 no to send it and i am going to have to apologize but i am low on cash at the moment so you package is dead on the water. sorry man for the Christmas present you never received.

-
Back