Junkyards in Southwestern Ohio

-

jwh70valiant

Reaction score
I have a '70 Valiant and live in Southwestern Ohio. I have been trying to find a salvage yard that has some older A body cars. Does anybody know of any salvage yards in the area that still have older cars?

Thanks

im not sure if its still there or not but if you take st rt 29 west out of celina and stay on it in indiana youll come to a 4 way stop with alittle truck stop go straight on threw that and about 3 or 4 miles on your left hand side is a wrecking yard they had atleast 20-30 abodies in there also at that same 4 way stop if you head south theres another one i think its called barnett's auto salvage i want to say its on county rd 600 or 700 heading back towards the ohio state line they also had a large selection of a-bodies now its been atleast 9 or 10 years since i've been there
hope this helps
goodluck
Terry

im not sure if its still there or not but if you take st rt 29 west out of celina and stay on it in indiana youll come to a 4 way stop with alittle truck stop go straight on threw that and about 3 or 4 miles on your left hand side is a wrecking yard they had atleast 20-30 abodies in there also at that same 4 way stop if you head south theres another one i think its called barnett's auto salvage i want to say its on county rd 600 or 700 heading back towards the ohio state line they also had a large selection of a-bodies now its been atleast 9 or 10 years since i've been there
hope this helps
goodluck
Terry
barnetts
they have nothing and if they did have it it would be way over priced he crushed all the mopars first houghs is also bare to i used to go every saturday prices are good not much left

I called the salvage yard off of route 4. He said that he had a few A bodies, but was not sure what parts were left on them. Ill probably head out there in a couple of weeks and see what he's got.

I have a '70 Valiant and live in Southwestern Ohio. I have been trying to find a salvage yard that has some older A body cars. Does anybody know of any salvage yards in the area that still have older cars?

Thanks

A friend of mine does have his yard and 30% of another. Mega "A" parts!
PM me if you would like to come out for a visit. I'll hook ya up with Yard Dawg. He should have anything your looking for.:cheers:

-
Back