Just a couple A's from the land of Oz

-

abodyjim

Reaction score
Greetings from Kansas. A quick run down of my beauties. First, 72 b5 blue 340 4 speed Duster that I bought off the original owner at the ripe age of 16. It's currently under construction and I'm looking forward to sharing the build with everyone. Second, 71 Dart that I bought for my son to use as his high school driver. After a few years of abuse I got the car back broken and ready for some love. I will cover the build up of it and the plans for the future of it.

Welcome from another 72 Duster owner. Bought from original owner also, but technically I'm owner #3, but the car has been a member of my family since it's purchase in 1978. Got any pics of yours to share?

Welcome from another 72 Duster owner. Bought from original owner also, but technically I'm owner #3, but the car has been a member of my family since it's purchase in 1978. Got any pics of yours to share?

~8736706.jpg

Still trying to figure out the site. The pic above is it before the original owner modified it. The next picture is how it looked when I purchased it from him. The next is after a mini tube when I was in my 20's and
20160320_181558.jpg
20160320_181757.jpg
last is it's current state getting ready for paint. Now if I can get the pictures loaded.

~8274945.jpg

d.jpg

-
Back