Just a few short prayers needed

-
Prayers sent for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Follow the Docs orders too!!

Prayers sent. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Mike

Back home. Everything went well. Remember sliding over on the operating table and them starting the anesthesia into the IV. Then I remember them waking me up in the recovering room. Now just the road to recovery. Should take about a week to get back to things as normal and about 6-8 weeks to fully heal. The surgeon did find that the abscess had branching more than the initial physical showed and there was more scaring than originally thought, but he took care of it all.

Thanks for the prayers, one and all. As most of you know, I believe in the power of prayer and knowing that so many of you were asking God to be with me today helped me. First time I've been through any kind of surgery. Wasn't nervous in the bit, actually slept through most of the waiting time.

Soooo glad to see you are back home :happy10::happy10:
I have been under and had shoulder work dun :angry7:
Prayers being sent that you will heal and be back on your feet soon.[-o<

Know !!! You do like the doctor's say Robert :read2:and when you get board ya jump in here and let us know, I don't know what I would do if it was not for you and the multitude's of great folks here. MAN !!!:blob: I am happy to see this post :hello2::hello2:

Back home. Everything went well. Remember sliding over on the operating table and them starting the anesthesia into the IV. Then I remember them waking me up in the recovering room. Now just the road to recovery. Should take about a week to get back to things as normal and about 6-8 weeks to fully heal. The surgeon did find that the abscess had branching more than the initial physical showed and there was more scaring than originally thought, but he took care of it all.

Thanks for the prayers, one and all. As most of you know, I believe in the power of prayer and knowing that so many of you were asking God to be with me today helped me. First time I've been through any kind of surgery. Wasn't nervous in the bit, actually slept through most of the waiting time.

That's wonderful news Robert! You take care of yourself and listen to the wife!!!!
Been to the hospital with a good friend three times in the last 8 months for their surgeries, all major. It didn't seem like fun to me!!! LOL
I look forward to hearing about your recovery.

Kim

Congrats ramenth.....now it's time for the speedy recovery! :clock:

Thanks one and all for the prayers and well wishes. Now time to go stir crazy with limited duty at home. Spent most of the day yesterday laying around and watching Avatar: the Last Air Bender on Nicktoons...so I'm a big kid. :-D Oh, and a lot of Modern Marvel on History.

Thanks one and all for the prayers and well wishes. Now time to go stir crazy with limited duty at home. Spent most of the day yesterday laying around and watching Avatar: the Last Air Bender on Nicktoons...so I'm a big kid. :-D Oh, and a lot of Modern Marvel on History.

Cartoons can be fun for an hour or two, LOL With the granddaughter she like the likes of "spongebob" I can get her into Yogi Bear and all the old ones sometimes.

How are you doing today Robert? I hope you are feeling a bit better!

-
Back