Just a my luck.....

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
My wife and I Have been planning planning a vacation with 6 of our friends, since the beginning of February, Covid hit and we are still going, come Hell or high water. Well it seems hell and high water may be the limiting factor since it was to be to Cancun this weekend, My damn luck. LOL. Since we are all in Arkansas, was maybe thinking if it does end up hitting hard there, Maybe Vegas? any other thoughts for where a good place to go for a group of 8? Have already gone to Branson. Thanks

brother, you're an American, go wherever you want

we actually visited Arizona for a a few weeks with our close group of friends (15 people) and rented a house there...in the middle of this "pandemic"
had a great time, and only got into two altercations with the masknazis

My wife and I Have been planning planning a vacation with 6 of our friends, since the beginning of February, Covid hit and we are still going, come Hell or high water. Well it seems hell and high water may be the limiting factor since it was to be to Cancun this weekend, My damn luck. LOL. Since we are all in Arkansas, was maybe thinking if it does end up hitting hard there, Maybe Vegas? any other thoughts for where a good place to go for a group of 8? Have already gone to Branson. Thanks
I feel for you!
The wife and were supposed to go on a cruise this month.
I was opposed to the idea because I hate the idea of being "stuck" on a ship and my wife pounded on me for a couple years to convince me to go.
The only reason I was willing to go this trip was because there were three stops in the Caribbean I wanted to visit.

We go on a long vacation out state almost every year but we've temporarily cancelled everything for a while. My wife planned to retire this year and travel but changed her mind because there's not many places to go where there aren't crowds of people. I told her that I've always wanted to go see the Giant Redwoods in California. It's in the wide open spaces out in the forest so I think that will be one of our destinations if we go anywhere??

Last edited:
I feel for you!
The wife and were supposed to go on a cruise this month.
I was opposed to the idea because I hate the idea of being "stuck" on a ship and my wife pounded on me for a couple years to convince me to go.
The only reason I was willing to go this trip was because there were three stops in the Caribbean I wanted to visit.
@fratzog lover
We looked at booking a cruise to the Caribbean next May (the prices are great!) but when my wife read the fine print, it said we must take a Kung flu test at every single stinking port before being allowed off the boat, in addition to the testing prior to getting on the boat for the first time. That resulted in 5 tests. I won’t even stand for one test if I’m healthy. @spl440

@fratzog lover
We looked at booking a cruise to the Caribbean next May (the prices are great!) but when my wife read the fine print, it said we must take a Kung flu test at every single stinking port before being allowed off the boat, in addition to the testing prior to getting on the boat for the first time. That resulted in 5 tests. I won’t even stand for one test if I’m healthy. @spl440
No way.

-
Back