Just a new bee

-

69notchback

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Stan and i own a 69 notchback cuda. Things in life have pulled me away for my car for a while but I'm hopeful that this forum will help me. My wife and new baby say its ok to start the process of getting it back on the road. I miss it alot. The car has lots of glass so it needs some real body work. It's a 318 8 1/4 904 car that sounds stronger than it is but it scares my wife and fools most of every one else. Wish me well and in advance thanks for your future help. Buy the way i live in deerville USA, S. Bristol NY were the deer are in love with headlights.......Questions anyone???

Welcome Stan you will love FABO. I drove through Deerville for 25 years and draped afew over the front of cars. Get the notch out in the spring and come to Wegmans.

Welcome to FABO...dad. It won't be long till you get to hear your kid say "spin the tires daddy!" That's my oldest son riding shotgun, in my member picture, last year. Have fun, we do!

Welcome aboard! Good to have another 2nd generation Barracuda member on here! Please keep us posted with lots and lots of pics!

-
Back