Just a quiet relaxing Arizona scenery drive.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
This is a drive I took just to get out for a relaxing cruise.
Pine forest to the desert.
Note how engine drone goes away pretty much completely in overdrive.

I love Arizona and wish I could get there more often

How far did you have to drive to get to a road without traffic ? I would have to drive 50+ miles to find one in Boise nowadays. Urghh…. No such thing as a relaxing Sunday drive here anymore .

How far did you have to drive to get to a road without traffic ? I would have to drive 50+ miles to find one in Boise nowadays. Urghh…. No such thing as a relaxing Sunday drive here anymore .

Not far, maybe 10 miles.
I can be pretty much out in the middle of nowhere in less than 1/2 hour.
I’m getting ready to post a better drive in just a minute here.
Multiple Mopars headed west out of Prescott on a narrow hilside.

Thanks for sharing. Northern Arizona sure is pretty -- I think I'm overdue for a trip.

I love Arizona and wish I could get there more often
you and me both brother

last time i was there was during a heatwave, 120 degrees by 9.30 AM
i swear, it felt better then 90 degrees in MI

Plenty back country roads up your way. Meridian comes to mind

Thanks for sharing. Northern Arizona sure is pretty -- I think I'm overdue for a trip.
I’m with you. Maybe we should get together on a weekend and do the Fountain Hills-Payson-Show Low and back look. Lots of open country up there.

I’m with you. Maybe we should get together on a weekend and do the Fountain Hills-Payson-Show Low and back look. Lots of open country up there.
Could meet just outside of Fountain Hills on SR87 where the Bush Hwy meets the Beeline Hwy. Payson is about 40 minutes up the hwy. Theres nice places in Payson to stop for breakfast or lunch.

Could meet just outside of Fountain Hills on SR87 where the Bush Hwy meets the Beeline Hwy. Payson is about 40 minutes up the hwy. Theres nice places in Payson to stop for breakfast or lunch.
I'm game! Just need to get the transmission back in the '68.

Plenty back country roads up your way. Meridian comes to mind
Not any that aren’t packed with cars . Maybe the other side of the Snake River but thats a 40 minute drive in heavy traffic just to get there.

Does that thing still have the cam in it we picked out?

I'm game! Just need to get the transmission back in the '68.
Let’s get the holidays past us. I’m thinking maybe late February into March. Too much chance of running into snow even earlier. There’s some places between Payson and Show Low
that gets up to 8000’.

Anybody else?

Let’s get the holidays past us. I’m thinking maybe late February into March. Too much chance of running into snow even earlier. There’s some places between Payson and Show Low
that gets up to 8000’.

Anybody else?
I'll reach out to some of the local guys and see what kind of interest there is.

-
Back