-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
she's really gonna fly now! I had my intake polished :thumrigh:

MVC-003S.jpg

MVC-002S.jpg

MVC-003S.jpg

MVC-002S.jpg

Looks sweeeeeeeeeet :twisted: You do it yourself, or send it out? Anybody else do this, wondering how the finish holds up. Will heat or the other underhood fun stuff discolor it? Does it have to be repolished alot?

Adam loves the shiny stuff :lol:

I sent it out to the polish shop in Calif

A simple rub down with never dull will keep it nice forever.

hmmmmm, ever tried to polish one yourself?
wondering if it would be worth the savings trying it myself

BARRACUDA340S said:
Adam loves the shiny stuff :lol:

:thumrigh: It looks good I just cant stop messing with you about all the shineys stuff. To much work for me. How ever my afro air cleaner lid is chrome :afro:

I have a secret to tell you Adam, I have the same air cleaner :bounce: I just can't use it because of hood clearance.

You can polish one of these if you have a ton of patience and I mean a ton. It's not hard, just time consuming. I spent $230 to get mine done and that included $38 in shipping. By the time you spent the $$$ on equipment to do it yourself, your better off sending it out unless you were gonna polish a lot of stuff.

now, this thread is falsified information. but, if you had the INSIDE of it polished like that.... it might not be so far from the truth :wink:

demonwiese said:
hmmmmm, ever tried to polish one yourself?
wondering if it would be worth the savings trying it myself

Brian you could save tons of money doing it yourself but it would take forever to do it. I have a buddy that does that kind of thing for a living and I have seen him do it a few times. Doesn't look hard at all just a lot of man hours and elbow grease.

-
Back