Just another Dart....

-
I like the symetrical design. Do they have that as an option or is it custom?

I like the symetrical design. Do they have that as an option or is it custom?

They are all sort of custom. There was no change in price for what I wanted. If I do decide to go with forced induction I will end up putting the IAT/EGT gauges in my field of vision.....either on the a pillar tube of the cage or just on top of the dash.....

I bet they could build a nice custom "pod" where you want it. Maybe a half circle coming out of the top of the dash and blended back.

I bet they could build a nice custom "pod" where you want it. Maybe a half circle coming out of the top of the dash and blended back.

They just do a dash insert, nothing completely custom like that.....as far as I know....

What every happend to this? I know the body man from Phoenix, last i saw this it was painted.

What every happend to this? I know the body man from Phoenix, last i saw this it was painted.

Kinda low on the priority list. The instrument cluster did not work out, not going to get into THAT mess again. You know EZ?

Going to start updating the thread here shortly...thanks to a bit of a reality check plans have changed....again...

Did the chevy blow up?
Have to have a motor before it can blow up....

You back working on your car Doug? You are so close I would like to see you finish it!

Need to take care of a few things around here, but I will be getting back to it here sometime soon I hope. Was hoping to upload some of the body work pictures....can't find the damn file I put everything in....:banghead::banghead:

Just going to post some random photos of the body work stage.

View attachment 000_0026.jpg

While the car had minimal rust, more on THIS later, it did have some troubles. It had apparently been tapped on the left rear quarter, in the tail light area. Took EZ quite a while to get it resolved. Lots of heat/hammer & dolly work. Once the car was painted and assembled if you stare at it long enough you can see that this area, while it looks damn good is not perfect. Tail light fits great but the gap is not even. Couple this with the rust that developed, after it was painted and EZ, after the fact, had thought that just replacing the quarter might have been a bit easier...

View attachment 000_0027.jpg

View from the inside of the mashed tail light area of the 1/4....

View attachment 000_0035 - Copy.jpg

The top of the left door had a good sized dent from folks throwing a shoulder into the door to get it to open thanks to the sagging door hinges and the cracked door pin. EZ fixed the area behind the door pins, there is now a large 1/8" plate behind the surface of the jam...both doors open/shut like a new car now...

-
Back