Just before the World Finals? Really?

-
This is why NHRA is slowly hanging themselves. Maybe he shouldn't have put the sticker on it even though it was expired because this would suggest it was certified at one time? But their response is silly.

What the hell was the sticker doing on there at all? Weird.

SCTA is at El Mirage this weekend. Maybe it's time to make a trip to the old desert stomping grounds :usflag:.
I`ve been on el mirage, if I remember it was all sand ! LOL NHRA AND THEIR 1/8 MILE RACING KILLED IT FOR ME !

I have timing tags and trophies from El Mirage that my father earned in his flathead roadster. I went to Hot Rod Reunion II with the timing tags around my neck on a string. A gentleman seated at the "Bean Bandits" Car Club display said "Hey, let me see those things. What club was your old man in? LA Roadsters, I remember those guys, tough Muthaf@#$ers they were". Nice guy, I think I raced dune buggies in the desert against his son. Small world. :D

This is the very kind of F*#@tard thing that ensures that My 20+year-long record of not watching the Neurologically Handicapped Racing Association events will continue
indefinitely. If I were the other Teams, I'd tell those control freak ***-clowns if they want a freakin' show at all, They'd better drop that S*#T now or We ain't showin' up!

What the hell was the sticker doing on there at all? Weird.
I'd imagine, as a display it added authenticity representative in nature, not like it was to be raced the the convention. WTF is wrong with some people.

-
Back