Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
qZgarlT.jpg

JzYeHvL.jpg

Plan on taking it hunting this year!

man, am I glad im not the lowlife who scratched your paint

My uncles children still has his, Very nizzee :color:

Make sure you learn how to reload it. You DON'T want an M1 thumb!!!
Mike

WhTs a M1 thumb?

Is a black & blue or cut thumb that is a result of not pulling the bolt back to it's fully open and clicked in place position. If the bolt isn't locked back when the follower moves down the bolt slams forward on a thumb. Or if the stripper clip isn't pushed firmly to the bottom and you leave your thumb in the action as the bolt slams forward. A fully retracted bolt is usually remembered after one incident!

Yeah screw that ****. I watched my friends dad do that with his M1. I laughed so hard. xD I think he lost a fingernail. I also watched my cousin break his nose with my Marlin 30-30 with a scope. I laughed at him too. xD but he was kind of a prick so he had it coming anyway. Lol

first (and last) time my wife shot a handgun she got a bad case of "slide-bite"

I learned from that to always hand a gun to a first time shooter with the slide open and point out, that is where it will, whether your hand is there or not

Yeah screw that ****. I watched my friends dad do that with his M1. I laughed so hard. xD I think he lost a fingernail. I also watched my cousin break his nose with my Marlin 30-30 with a scope. I laughed at him too. xD but he was kind of a prick so he had it coming anyway. Lol
someone tried firing my brother's 50 cal BFR Beowulf one-handed like you'd fire a 'regular' pistol. He was lucky the recoil sent it back BESIDE his head and not back through it lol.

I was taught to use the heel of my thumb, never had it happen to me but seen other guys on the honor guard do it! Down here we're limited to 3 rounds in the rifle for deer hunting. Are you allowed 8?

I was taught to use the heel of my thumb, never had it happen to me but seen other guys on the honor guard do it! Down here we're limited to 3 rounds in the rifle for deer hunting. Are you allowed 8?

In Canada it's one of the few Semi Auto rifles that are allowed to hold more than 5.

The understanding to the Canadian Government is you can't load the clip with less than 8 rounds ;)

Nice,

I got one too, 1944 Winchester

along with a M1 Carbine

1903 springfield

1898 krag Jorgensen

if the economy and the country totally does to H---, it will be a good thing to be able to put a rabbit and deer in the pot!?? really. o k so maybe a smaller cal for the rabbit!
there is just something about a weapon that of made of REAL wood and steel! sorta like an old mOpar compared to the modern stuff!?????

-
Back