Just curious...Who here likes Starbucks Coffee???

-
its just over priced and doesnt smell or tate that good. Its a spin off of Euro coffee like I used to drink in Germany but no nearly as good. I drink coffee all day long and part of the night probly 2 to 3 pots a day just plain black Maxwell house and it goes down fine and doesnt insult my pocket book. Starbuck only does so well beacus so many YUPPIES buy it a pretend to be cool. It kills me they have even drove up the price of 7- 11 coffee to a $1.50 a cup, i could ***** about this all night. Damn Yuppies. Lucky for me down in AL you can still get a free cup of coffee at the local gas station thank god for the rednecks :p

chad72duster said:
Lucky for me down in AL you can still get a free cup of coffee at the local gas station thank god for the rednecks :p

Hear! Hear! You can get free coffee at all the dealerships around here, several of the Parts stores and all Publix grocery stores.

I'm not a coffee drinker either. I drink milk or diet white pop. I used to live on Pepsi until I decided to go on a diet. I got up to 205 and now back to my fighting weight of 180. :lol:

BBLM23 said:
BARRACUDA340S said:
... now back to my fighting weight of 180. :lol:
I used to weigh 180, in the 10th grade...
I used to weigh 180 in the 6th grade.....broke 200 in 7th grade.

I moved to Texas for a year to play football in high school (got recruited...long story...but the football stories about Texas HS football some are very true). I went down at 300lbs...in the 10th grade....they drove my butt into the ground 1.5months later...I was 180. My parents came to visit and didn't reconize me almost....clothes didn't fit. I just looked very slack. Haven't seen below 200 since then. LOL 8)

-
Back