Just Dart...

-

Käkö

Reaction score
I have '66 Dart STW and i been wondering that model of it.
I'ts Dart, not a 170 or 270 trim, just Dart... :shock:
And factory options in this car are; 2-speed windshield wiper, cigaretlighter, 904 automatic, 225 slant six. :D
Those are marked to the productionsheet as extras...
I think this is just a export car, so you don't have these in the USA, i guess... :?:
Funny about this one is that nobody who i'm talk about it never heard just a Dart, they always say it must be a 170 trim at least...
What a about you think of this?

Oh, one more thing, it's snowing 3 days now and 6 inch... and more is coming...

Finland huh, thats cool. Not to sure on the trim level of the car but we`re suppossed to get 1 inch or more of snow tonite and tomorrow. :pale: Happy Trails :salut:

Just been outside to moving snow away that my wife can go to work...
And more snow is coming... :banghead:

Käkö said:
I have '66 Dart STW and i been wondering that model of it.
I'ts Dart, not a 170 or 270 trim, just Dart... :shock:
And factory options in this car are; 2-speed windshield wiper, cigaretlighter, 904 automatic, 225 slant six. :D
Those are marked to the productionsheet as extras...
I think this is just a export car, so you don't have these in the USA, i guess... :?:
Funny about this one is that nobody who i'm talk about it never heard just a Dart, they always say it must be a 170 trim at least...
What a about you think of this?

Oh, one more thing, it's snowing 3 days now and 6 inch... and more is coming...

Sounds like a cool car! :salut:

It is a cool car, and fun also...
I always think when i'm driving it to the city, that people who drawed in a factory design department, they must be been dead drunk...
And which condition was the executive of design boss who let that go to the production... :D
Anyway, it's really great car...
I have owned that wagon now 13 years and when i bough it, it was total wreck, even the roof was rusted and the engine eat oil over a gallon in 60 mile driving... :shock:
And i need help to figured out that trim line...

And yes , it started to snow here again... :banghead:

Yea i would be worknig on my Dart right now but its been snowingthe last couple of days so that sucks.... cant wait till spring

onehellofadart said:
Do you have a picture of it?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=409

There you go... Please click the adress, i don't have and don't have digital camera, picture has takin by my friend.

Picture ain't good but hope you see what's i'm asking...

I had a chance to talk about that car, just Dart, one of the workers in back '60ties, he told me that he doesn't make one and he was at the production line where they made a Dart 170-series...

Its a real nice looking car. But sorry , can't help you.
Did you do a Goggle search on "1966 Dodge Dart Station Wagon "?

Cool wagon! It's possible it was export only and never sold in the states. I pretty sure there were some unique models sent to South America. Just a thought.

I have owned that Dart over 13 years...
And try to find out what'h**l is the that anyway...
Production sheet tells it is a Dart, not 170 or 270 just a plain Dart...
Somekind rare Dart?
I know it is a rare, but, benchis i s made of rubber, no cloth material anywhere, and manual rearwindow and tailgate...
The color is correct, for now, and the engine and the transmission, but what the h**l is that anyway :?:
Every production numbers and so on, what iv'e seen, they don't count just Dart...

-
Back