Just for you Xcptshl1

-
No clots, no plaque, no blockages. Here is a picture of our cat, Stitch, stressing over Mommy's health.

Fat Cat 002.1.JPG

Fat Cat 002.1.JPG

Outstanding grumpuscreature :cheers:
Know they need to get Mary to keep a smile on and see what is going on.
Stitch looks like a bundle of nerves David.:toothy7::sign5:
Just looking at Stitch makes me want to stretch out on the couch.:sleepy5:

First off, thanks Grumpus for the update and thank goodness for the good news!!

Well, being from Colorado, I have to disagree with WV being God's country. This my friends is where I think God likes to spend a moment or two reflecting on how cool he is to make this!! Or as people here say.. "Couple Three" :-D

Imo1.jpg

imo2.jpg

imo3.jpg

imo4.jpg

imo5.jpg

imo6.jpg

imo8.jpg

imo9.jpg

Only accesable by Jeep! I'd love for y'all to come visit but these are taken at 11000 ft +. I've seen seen people faint at this altitude. The shelf roads are tricky to say the least.

Now do ya'll understand why I want to go fuel injection on the RC?

It takes two days to get through this particular area and yes, this was taken in early august.

Mary, make this your goal to get better. If you do, I'm take'n you and grumpus for a little Jeep ride, lol! I hope y'all can breath at 12000+, lol!

I love coming down to the flatlands and getting into drinking contests :read2:

Oh yeah, this is one of the easy trails, I hope y'all 'aint afraid of heights!!!! Come on girl, get better!!! Come'on Grumpus and Wife! Let's go for a crazy camping trip at 12550 ft with 2 rottwielers!!!!!

grumpus.....thx for the great news.
please tell mary she is in our thoughts and prayers. :love7:

Get well Mary. The cold weather is about over then it's outside to clean up the yard and drive those cars. Ramcharger: The wife has a sister in Eaton. I'll let her know we'll go see her and while they are goofing off you can take me for a ride in the hills. Very pretty

I'm Home!!! David and the kids just got me back home. I love all the pic's and comments posted. I'm going to bed for a couple of days, gonna get the royal treatment from my gang.

ramcharger, I'd love to go camp out with my bunch and you and the pups... one of these days.

By the way my cat Stitch is a male. He weighs only 29 pounds now. He's resting on his sheepskin on the back of the couch where I sit and watch T.V. .He met me at he door like a little puppy all happy that Mommy is home.

:cheers:
I'll post more later.
Thanks Mike for keeping everyone updated and thank you for the many phone calls.:rock::smilebox: You kept my spirits up

~Mary :happy10:

I was very happy to talk to you Mary and will soon again.:-D
Rest up and keep a smile on sister. :cheers:
I just got back in from some getting some sun shine sunshine.:toothy10:

outside.jpg

First off, thanks Grumpus for the update and thank goodness for the good news!!

Well, being from Colorado, I have to disagree with WV being God's country. This my friends is where I think God likes to spend a moment or two reflecting on how cool he is to make this!! Or as people here say.. "Couple Three" :-D

Imo1.jpg

imo2.jpg

imo3.jpg

imo4.jpg

imo5.jpg

imo6.jpg

imo8.jpg

imo9.jpg

Only accesable by Jeep! I'd love for y'all to come visit but these are taken at 11000 ft +. I've seen seen people faint at this altitude. The shelf roads are tricky to say the least.

Now do ya'll understand why I want to go fuel injection on the RC?

Very cool pictures RC.:happy10: Saved them. :clock:

-
Back