Just Got A New Contract!!!

-
I am so happy for you and your family!
God bless you

Darryl

Great news!!! Now I can cross that off my list of things to worry about. Try to tell me God doesn't answer prayers. :blob:

Thanks to everyone out here for all the support. It was looking really bad but hopefully it will now get back to normal. I just want to do the right thing and support my family on my own. I do not want to have to rely on anyone but myself to provide. that's how I was raised. I am blessed to have the ability to provide for my family and only wanted the opportunity to continue to do so.

It is great to see this thread tonight...your burden is lifted and prosperity is ahead!

congradulations i hope it works out. and you get alot of work .god is good he will never put more on you than can handle.

Prayers do work!!!! As most of you know I have been feeling real down and out lately with losing my Contract. Well I just got off the phone with a Nationwide Home Warranty Company that has finalized a Contractual Agreement with my company to Repair/Replace Home Appliances for their customers. They have already sent me my first call which I will run on Monday! I will be pretty busy based on my conversation with them due to the fact that they do not have any other contractors in the Raleigh area. Now I just need to pay the cable bill to keep internet service so I can receive work orders and I should be able to get on my feet once the work starts coming in!!!! Thanks to all out here who have been pulling for me!!! I will be pulling my for sale ad for the Duster down now!! God Is Good!!!!!

P.S. And I can also stay here on FABO!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Amen, prayers are herd in the closet also, so happy that things are on the move for you dustermaniac :thumbrig:

It couldn't happen to a better person. Congrats. I hope it leads to bigger and better things for you and your family.

Actually I found out about this company while running a call for Sears for a customer who needed a warranty dishwasher and she told me that this company did not have coverage in the area so I contacted them through her.

Things happen for a reason, and you going on this service call seems to be a blessing in disquise. Best of luck to you...

Tom,I'm so happy for you. Wishing you the very best in the new adventure.

-
Back