Just Got My New Car!!!!

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
Here Are A Few Shots Of My New Car To Add To The Collection. It Is A 1967 Dodge Coronet 44o. Automatic, 44o, 3.23 Sure Grip, Factory A/c Car. An Old Lady 1st Grade Teacher Bought It New In 1967. It Still Has The Warrany Card And Holder On The Radiator Support With Her Name On It. I Have Never Seen This Before. Only Thing I Did Tonight Was Install The New Carpet It Came With. I Have Been Wanting To Get A B-body Mopar For Awhile Now.thought I Had A 65 Belvedere 4spd Bought As Some Of You Probably Were In That Thread.but Some A-hole Messed Me Around So I Gave Up. But I Found This One For The Money And It Is Kinda Growing On Me. And I Do Like The Style Of The 67's. tell Me What You Think!!

DSC01400.JPG

DSC01407.JPG

DSC01398.JPG

DSC01399.JPG

DSC01403.JPG

DSC01402.JPG

DSC01404.JPG

yeah its hard to tell you what we think with no pics:-D:-D:-D must have been a long day lol. Just kidding post some pics up though so we can see it. Justin

:love7: ooooohhhhhhh Nice,I love 67 Coronets!!!
After Nikkis scamp and my 53 mercury are done I am getting a 67. I know where there is one with a smallblock, auto, 8 3/4, buckets, console, no rust or dents and comes with a extra 360. all for 1100 bucks.

Nice Coronet! You can't find them much nicer than that. toolmanmike

I just wrecked my jeans. It was time to do laundry anyway.

That's a beautiful car. I've always had a soft spot for the '67. My grandpa had one when I was very young. I spent countless hours in the driveway banging gears in "The Blue Goose". Good memories...

nice car, a mate has a 66 coronet 500, thing is we pay heaps for cars down here try $38k for that, i bought a rust bucket 69 dart for $7k and i just bought a 68 dart driver for $15k, i wish i lived in the states, hehehe

tell Me What You Think!![/b][/u][/QUOTE]

I think you look pretty dam happy as would the rest of us. Nice buy....congrats on your great find!!!

I'll tell you, you should sell it to me and deliver for the $6,000..............LOL

I bought a 67 Convertible in the mid 90's to use as a daily driver

I wanted a factory aitr car and wanted to spend about $6,000. Bought the car had new top installed and trans rebuilt and less than the 6K

They are comfortable cars to drive.

Factory paint and interior and about 90K miles when I bought it

`67Cor.jpg

I agree with everyone else.... GREAT deal! People were selling JUNK at Englishtown last weekend for more money than that. You got's yourself a nice car for well-spent money. Enjoy driving the wheels off of it!

Dang!!! Nice find.

Around here, mopars are as rare as hens teeth. Hoping to someday find a nice Satellite/Roadrunner.

Don't feel guilty. Somebody may have bought the car to resell it or clone it into something it ain't.
You bought it as a passion.

And I am jealous.

Outstanding Find!

I walked away from a nice deal on an super clean '67 Coronet at Carlisle about 10 years ago. But I had just gone through an ugly divorce (I know some of you know what that's like...) and needed to buy furniture and some other stuff that I no longer owned so I kept my cash in my pocket. I've been kicking myself for that decision ever since...

Enjoy the hell out of that thing!
Ray

Always liked the way the roof tapered into the rear quarters on the 66 - 67 B Body's. Real nice car.

Just looked at your post again to show your car to a friend,didn't notice the price you paid.....well for that price maybe feel a little guilty, wow pretty great deal,but seriously if you're keepin it to enjoy yourself for many years I wouldn't sweat it, I would feel kinda bad if I bought it just to flip it and make a buck off the old gal. Chances are she's probably just happy to see it go to someone who will keep it and enjoy it for their own...you're a lucky guy!

-
Back