Just got off the phone with Memike

-

55Redneck

Reaction score
What a class act that gentleman is. I caught him on his cel phone on his way to go to a pool tourney and even gave him a chance to bail on the call because I knew he was busy. Not Mike, we talked until he got to where he was going, which was about 20 mins. I had a great conversation, with a great individual. I hope you kick *** at the tourney tonight bud.:cheers: Great talking to ya.

Go memike!!!! You da man!!! lol

Someday I gotta go meet him, and take lots and lots of pics on the drive there.

Thank you for the call 55 :cheers: You must have got my good game out because they called me up first "in my 9 ball league" and he was a 7 and me just a 4 and I beet him by 8 ball's, We won our section 2? to 7? point's and it was a relaxing night, I still don't know how to keep score I just shoot 8)
Treva won here game and we had a great time in our 9 ball league play.
It's always good to talk to you and learn more and more about Canada
Thank you for the motivational talk on my drive to the pool hall 55Redneck :happy10:

Go memike!!!! You da man!!! lol

Someday I gotta go meet him, and take lots and lots of pics on the drive there.
That would sure be cool :happy10: and the trip from your home to mine you would see allot of the country =P~=P~

Hey 55, did you get his autograph too because he's sort of a celebrity nowadays. Just don't let the fame go to your head Mike and start charging for your sig.

Hey 55, did you get his autograph too because he's sort of a celebrity nowadays. Just don't let the fame go to your head Mike and start charging for your sig.
:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10: Not me ever DartSportGreg :happy10: All I know is how to be me memike 8) I was never taught how to put on hot air and was told long ago to be myself... That's why I am so good some times, because I will always be me, You did make me laugh out loud :happy10:
I sure do enjoy having yall here and all the great things that has came into my life sense I learned about this computer thing and came here looking for parts for my ol 63 signet Valiant I had years ago. Yall are so good for my hart and mind 8), I will fall asleep with a grin on tonight :happy10:

Ha, I have his signature. Wonder what it's worth? :-s

And Mark, send me a PM with your number. I'd like to give you a call and see how you're doing with the Barracuda.

Memike is awesome! Lol but we know this already.

Thanks for the cd Mike. Me and the wife love ZWR!

It would be too cool if ZWR came to Houston and Mike had a gig as a roadie.Then I could meet them all.

Glad to hear you kicked butt last night Mike and it was great talking to you.8)

-
Back