Just had an awful dream about my dart!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
It's 5 Am here and I am off work today but I just woke up from the worst dream I have had in a long time. In the dream a guy had the dart up on a lift and it took a nose dive off. It was totaled and I immediatly started crying like a little girl in the dream.

I haven't driven my car in months so maybe it was a wake up call. It's been in the 60s here all week so maybe I'll take it out for a Christmas Eve cruise.

That's not a dream, that's a nightmare!!!! Glad you woke up to find out it wasn't true!!!

Need to go out there give her a pat on the dash, tell her you love her, and that youll never drop her off at the garage all alone! Lol

The dart stays in the shop at my dads. I'm heading over in about an hour for Christmas Eve so I'm going to go back and check on it.

dreams are weird ...I have had dreams where I am cruising around with FABO members I have never met in person.

In one, I was cruising around in my 72 demon with rustyratrod and we were pulling up to sonic and running errands.

I have never met him in person and my demon is on blocks with no engine so where all that came from I have no idea.

Another one I was with Cosgig and we were securing a garage to quietly stash a couple cars.

LOL

When I was in High School, I had a 56 Savoy, and I worked at a local Service Station. -- I put the car on the drive-on lift to change the oil. I did not leave it in gear, or set the emergency brake. - It rolled off from the lift, while it was up, and thru the overhead door. Luckily nobody got hurt, and other than the garage door, the only damage was that it scraped the hood, and knocked the hood ornament off. -- That was my 1st. Mopar, a V8, 2 Door Post, with stick shift.

-
Back