Just helped a buddy pic up his first mopar

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Just helped my buddy Neil pick up his first car. A 1973 Duster 318 auto. Should be a great first car.

39c1267a.jpg

That is so cool J. Is he going to join us here, Have more pictures?

He has more pictures, hopefully he will post then soon. I'm hoping it will be a good car for him. He is turning 16 next month and hopefully this car will give him some good memories and a love for mopar muscle

Dang I just caught the sign on the side of the Highway. I bet he will with friends helping like you he will have great memories.

Just helped my buddy Neil pick up his first car. A 1973 Duster 318 auto. Should be a great first car.

39c1267a.jpg
You the man J-Mac :blob: keep the new young gun moving forward and get him on this site :cheers:

Is that plymout rock I hear about :coffee2: I get my history lessons here.
That was a cool spot to stop and get a great first picture :glasses7:

Mike,

That is a little down about 30 miles from here that is called Plymouth. We got detored due to I-15 construction and ended up that far north before we could head back home. I have stopped at that sign before to take pictures, but figured this was a really good photo op. for the young gun.

I think he will start posting some pics soon, I hope. The car is Blue on blue and the interior isn't bad. However. There was a bit of rust in it and the idiot that owned it before the guy we got it from, cut it all out and made the car look worse.

Thank you J-Mac, I like seeing country I don't get to see here in Arkansas and brings back old memories traveling when I was a young'en.
I hope he jumps in and get's involved in the young gun contest, and as you know he will get allot of great help here, Thanks for getting this young gun on a life time of great pleasure

-
Back