Just how damn stupid to ya think I AM??

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
"Covered storage for 20 years?" Then why is it a complete wreck of a POS? Doesn't appear to me that one single body panel isn't dented, rusted through or both, including front and rear bumpers!!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3920221986.html

I know it's hard to believe, but I am the original owner of this Classic W200 Club Cab. Purchased new in 1974, it was the very first year Dodge made a Club Cab with 4-Wheel Drive.

This is a true collector truck:

- Only 93,802 original miles on the 360 engine
- Warn Hubs
- 2-Speed Transfer Case
- 4 on the floor
- Added Springs
- Heavy duty Reese Anti-sway hitch with electric breaks

This Baby will go anywhere!!!

She's been in covered storage for 20 years just waiting for the right person to bring her roaring back to life. Hurry before I change my mind!

Please email Wayne with inquiries.

Attachments

• 00h0h_2gRJe4OIFtY_600x450.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 00h0h_4v2qr1rOG2G_600x450.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 00I0I_f1rVYp09mzz_600x450.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 00J0J_gz7ALmMqFJM_600x450.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 00n0n_cm8zu9ngD14_600x450.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 00r0r_ga08p0SoJRL_600x450.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 01717_1uvRPiYx7z4_600x450.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 281
even comes with the original tailgate?
(included in "every panel dented, rusted or both")
score

This reminds me of a story of a "loggers" truck. I swear this is true. I resist posting the guy's name, even though he's gone, because he did have family and friends up here

Us'd to be a logger up in the Sandpoint area. This was a great example of a "logger." Big, short tempered, husky, strong, a good father the vast majority of the time. A guy you don't wanna be on the bad side of.

And of course he had "his pickup." You know, the "woods pickup."

What he would do, is, buy a NEW (usually Chivy) pickup and then drive it until it simply refused to run. THEN he would take the air filter out and just throw it away, and drive it some more. When the tail gate fell off, well, it was ............gone. Dents, rust, no matta.

It was rumored that one year he was unloading the OLD truck, throwing the tools, etc, into the new one, and when he got to "his hammer," he looked at the salesman and WHAM a big dent in the new truck!!! "Won't have to worry where the first dent comes from," he supposedly laughed.

One night, late in the fall, a good friend of mine and this guy were doing some brush / dozer work. They were out by themselves, and it would be getting COLD that night, way below freezing. "The logger" needed to move the truck to doze something, so he just got behind with the dozer and pushed the thing over a bank.

My buddy Gary was PISSED. If he'd ruined the radiator, holed the pan, any number of damage, there was no ride home!!! that night!!! No supper, would have been a cold night to "camp out."

Last time I saw him towards the end of his work career, he had begun to economize, LOL. He was driving I think a dark green two--tone pickup, with one side of the bed from a red truck grafted on, and a come-a-long winching the thing together where the tailgate should have been.

It was, as you can imagine, not a pretty site. The pickup in this ad looks pretty good!!!

On a serious note, I don't mean to belittle the guy. He was one 'ell of a football player in high school, earned 4 medals in the Marines in Korea, raised 6 kids, and worked hard. He only lived to be 77

-
Back