Just joined from Maryland

-
Carlisle is a lot of fun. I did almost every spring/Mopar event in the 80's. Didn't buy a lot, if you don't count sausage and pepper sandwiches, but it's a good time as long as the weather holds.

It's neat you're from my old stomping grounds. I'm not going to highjack your welcome thread anymore, but i'll keep a eye out for your posts. Have a good night.

Cool. I had a few sets of heads cleaned up by that shop and they did good work, albeit that was 45ish years ago. :) Most of my block work i had done at a shop in Hyattsville and my old brain can't recall the name of it right now...lol.

If/when i do get back up there, i'll let you know so you can give me a ride in that purty car.

Carlisle is a lot of fun. I did almost every spring/Mopar event in the 80's. Didn't buy a lot, if you don't count sausage and pepper sandwiches, but it's a good time as long as the weather holds.

It's neat you're from my old stomping grounds. I'm not going to highjack your welcome thread anymore, but i'll keep an eye out for your posts. Have a good night.
I appreciate the welcome and thanks again. You have a good night as well. I was born in the 80’s so I missed all the fun lol

IMG_5971.jpeg

Super impressive transformation on that car wow! Chryslers at Carlisle you can take your car up there park on the field its a lot of fun don't see many nice 4 doors like that.

Welcome, from southern maryland.
Around 1992 I built a 75 4 door valiant and put a hot 340 in it. I had a lot of fun in that car and it was a good sleeper.

I picked up a ‘73 340 , 727, aluminum heads, and aluminum intake.
Man, I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching the expressions when somebody revs it up next to you at a stop light. You might have to find some plain Jane steel wheels that match your current rims to complete that vibe

Definitely nice work. That blue reminds me of a 85 Plymouth Fury my grandmother had.

-
Back