Just Married

-
Congrats Dan I hope y'all many years of Happiness.

Congratulation. Why now after 11.5 years?

Oh, y'know, we didn't want to rush headlong into doing anything rash. :lol:

Seriously, we got married for the same reasons most people get married: love, devotion, commitment…automatic, no-questions-asked attendance and decision rights in case of a medical emergency or hospital visit, joint tax filing, an answer to "Who's this?" that doesn't result in a reply like "Oh…like…business partner?", and a thousand and a half other legal and social reasons. My house (where my dad grew up) is in Seattle, and in Washington State our Canadian marriage is recognized as a WA State civil union, so that's good for legal protections when we're in WA. It evaporates like steam when we cross into Oregon or most other states, though, for now.

....................Congrats Dan, looks like u found ur soulmate................kim.............

We got married as an economy measure; it's easier to keep just one kind of beard around the house.
redbeard.gif

Quote: It evaporates like steam when we cross into Oregon or most other states, though, for now.

Thankfully Dan the times are changing, maybe not as fast as we'd like them to but they are changing. Have a nice winter to you and your partner Dan.

you guys look like twins, so much for opposites attract

:cheers::blob::cheers::blob::cheers::blob::cheers::blob:

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

:supz::salut::supz::salut::supz::salut:

Thanks, all. Nope, he doesn't like cars. All he cares about is whether he fits without having to fold himself up; he's 6'4" and has really long legs so finding a car he fits in comfortably is a challenge. He liked my Dodge pickup, but then I went and sold it! :shock:

Congrats Dan. and as far as the comfortable car dilemma Im 6'4 myself and my dart is a perfect fit for me so there's obviously a good compromise there lol. Anyways I wish you luck and don't let these hate mongers in the states get to you.

-
Back