just new to site

-

Old school body

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right place! Here we go. I am a licensed body man with 40 years
extensive restoration experience, 10 years spent paint line Foreman at GM factory trained,
4 years painter the Vet Set all high end cars IE vets,mercedes,BMW,Lotus,Farrari ect . Guess every one is getting the picture by now, LOL, If I can help with resto questions
fire away. I will do my best to help out.

Welcome. Do you still do body work and paint? If so, do you have your own shop?

Welcome to the site, maybe start a thread with your stories, there must be lots of them (good and bad).

Welcome. Do you still do body work and paint? If so, do you have your own shop?
Yes I still do body work and painting. I have a three bay shop at my house. I am a General Foreman for Site Energy Services, auto body and sand blasting division.
I do most of my work there. That was the deal I made with them when I took the job here. Fully equipped body shop,soda blasting and sand blasting Building a 1970 AAR Cuda right now

Yes I still do body work and painting. I have a three bay shop at my house. I am a General Foreman for Site Energy Services, auto body and sand blasting division.
I do most of my work there. That was the deal I made with them when I took the job here. Fully equipped body shop,soda blasting and sand blasting Building a 1970 AAR Cuda right now

Welcome to FABO. :D

Post some pictures of your car... :cheers:

-
Back