Just picked up a set of Hotchkis rear springs... cheap.

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
I was looking into getting some new springs for my minitub on my 72 dart. Looking around, I presumed I would be happy with the Hotchkis Rear Leaf, based upon AutoXCuda's recommendation . I looked on summitracing, and they had them shipped to my door for $408. I was not impressed by their price.
So, I checked out jegs and found the same springs for $368 shipped on their site. So I called summit, asked them to beat their price. I ended up getting the springs for $360 shipped to my door.
I just figured, that if anyone is interested in getting Hotchkis springs, try this for yourself and save some money.

Interested in these springs possibly....got them on yet? Opinions? Ride height/quality etc...? Thx

AutoXCuda has been running them on his Cuda for a while and loves them. I bought them based off his recommendation. I got them for a great deal, just figured I would let people know how to get a better price. I am in the process of tubbing the car now, so there is no rear of leafs in it. The quality of the springs look awesome.

-
Back