Just saying howdy

-

Thunder

Reaction score
I found this sight a few weeks ago, decided to join in. i'm new to this mopar stuff, but as a kid I always liked the lines of the dusters. I had been talking to a friend of mine, told him I was thinking of building another car. Mostly into big block GM 4x4's. Well, he came by a couple of days later, said he had a line on a 73 dodge dart sport, /6, auto, no rust, 2 small dings to call body work. $400.00. I am planning to go pro street with it. Have a line on a 440/727 for another $400.00. I do have 6 454's in the garage that don't have homes yet. Just thinking. Either way I have a ways to go. Seems there are some good people here with some good smarts. I know, ya like pictures. Soon as I figure out how to get them on here, I'll post some.
Thunder
:coffee2:

Welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here!
And welcome to your new Mopar addiction.
We're a quirky bunch but loyal as hell! You're going to get a bunch of responses "strongly" suggesting you keep your 454s away from your new Dart so be prepared. We're not being mean, just loyal to Mother Mopar. Your Dart needs that 440/727 combo.

Welcome to FABO Thunder!

I too made the transition from GM to Mopar. As they say, once you go Mopar you never go back!

Sell those 6 big blocks and go with the 440! The sound of a 440 will make you smile for a while! And the torque will make the hair stick up on your arms!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about the engine swap to a 440

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda 440 and 71 Charger 440 for your viewng pleasure - More pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06158.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC02285.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 112
I,m still looking on going on with the 440/727 but i,m always thinking. i have always gone against the grain, it hasn't failed me yet. i still love getting " steep and deep ". My trucks aren't going anywhere but faster and stronger.
Thunder

Nice car! Don't worry too much about the 454. Just thinking out loud. I think. As for selling any of my big blocks, that won't be happening any time soon. Always have back up. Be talking to ya soon. Again nice ride.
Thunder

-
Back