Just signed up

-

fubar

64DART GT 340
Reaction score
I have been working on a 64 dart for about 4 years. I have a 340 4 speed 8 3/4 w/ 391 gear! Talk about rubber on demand!!:burnout::burnout:

Definately NOT a Fubar! Sounds like a pretty hot car. Welcome to the site, and please show us some pics.....of the car.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

I have been working on a 64 dart for about 4 years. I have a 340 4 speed 8 3/4 w/ 391 gear! Talk about rubber on demand!!:burnout::burnout:
welcome to the site. I have only been here a little while and like it, hope you do too.

You should have your hands full keeping it straight and rubber on the rear

Great web page!! I have come a long way on my 5 year project since I had to make a choice either her or the dart, well the dog yes ,the girlfriend maybe, the mopar NEVER!!! Well the dart has a 340 4 speed w/8 3/4 391 gear. I have upgraded to a new style voltage regulator with the dual field alternator etc etc:burnout:

Well I went to my friends house last summer and let him drive it. Itold him to lay some rubber and he didn t "want to ditch it" so when Ileft I had perfect SURE-GRIP marks about 2 1/2 city busses long and straight super stock springs at their finest!

Wil have picts of the dart smokin this summer[damn mich winter] dont worry about that!

Those are 275 60-15's on 7 inch rims. I seem to get a lot of questions about them. Can't wait to see pics of your Dart.

I'm very computer illiterate and don't know how to post pictures on the site. I know that you need a digital camera[I have one] but for the rest of the procedures I'm tottally lost! BURNOUT PICTURES WOULD BE A MUST!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of burn out pictures, I have some taken at the Red Roof Inn the very last year they let us do burnouts in the parking lot! NOTHING like seeing pro street chargers[BLOWN 440chargers,SUPERBIRD 426HEMIburning those goodyears right off] Any way after that year it is now banned, they said something about 3or 4 layers of asphalt and beind down to the concrete.I'm sorry I'm rambling again!

Welcome fubar! Glad to have you aboard, so rable all you like.
Then get someone to put some photos up for ya.
enjoy,

-
Back