Just Starting

-

bigtn_1971

Reaction score
Hello everyone, as the title says I'm starting my 1967 barracuda fastback project. It took me some time to get the car I wanted but finaly I got her and now we are doing body work and relpacing the 273 with a 383 and tring to do a power break change and add power steering but I had no one relpy with any tips yet on the power steering addition so that one is on hold till I'm sure it can be done.Any advice would be great since this is my dream car and i want to do it right and I've only had 2 or 3 old mopar and those were years ago. I should have the first photos on tonight Thanks bigtn_1971

Welcome and hope hings go well. Lots of information here to be had with a little effort. I am working my first dart project so am not a Dart expert, but following this web site for a while and it seems to me the guys are going for the manual steering much more than the other way. You might want to explore this before you go big block because I thought I read in one of these posts about a clearance problem with the power steering unit driving folks to the manual box. Good luck with your project, you might want to try the live chat, it has been useful to me with this type of issue.

Welcome to FABO. Enjoy the site and good luck with your project.

Thanks everyone,and I'm looking foward to this restration. Update: I have also just purchased a 1968 notchback 360 car runs and drives great but has 6 cyl radiator and runs a little hot so looking for a good big block radiator and shroud as well as performance tips for the 360

-
Back