just the tip

-
They are for adjustable rockers. Could be hydraulic or solid. I’m not saying it is for all adjustable rockers. What are you working on?

It's a 273 solid cam with crane gold 1.5 rockers. I bought Summit pushrods but the lifter end is smaller than the 273's and rattles around in the lifter.

These guys:
Summit Racing SUM-G6420 Summit Racing™ Pushrods | Summit Racing

I read somewhere that LA hydraulic lifters have a 5/16" socket and solids are a 3/8"
Those pushrods are designed for hydraulic lifters running factory adjustable rocker arms. Namely 273 rocker arms.
They may be too short for your application if the cranes are factory replacements and running solid lifters.

That makes sense. I came so close to running them because the length is spot on but I think they wouldn't be happy for long.

So those mancini's should be good then? Either one? I'm running speedmaster heads fwiw

speed master changes everything. Sorry, I'm no expert on any of it. Speed master has/ had a problem with their shaft saddles. Pushrods should be universal as far as the ends are concerned. Custom pushrods are not uncommon. They should work if you measure correctly. I'm out. Good luck. I hope others more informed than me bring better information.

Hey brother thanks, I appreciate it. The earlier(?) heads had that problem you describe, but mine are okay there.
I'll try calling Mancini on Monday

Did you here about the Rabbi that performed circumcisions for free ? ......He only took tips. I'll be going now.

20230520_120847.jpg

20230520_120842.jpg

273 mech on right, summit on left

-
Back