K-cars

-
That was the car that saved chrylers ***, Lee Iacocca was worth every dollar mopar paid him. I loved my K car. I wish I could find one witha about 50K miles on it now I would buy it. Walt :headbang:

360Scamp, an Omni is an L-car not a K but they are great cars anyway. I wish I had my GLH back I sold 4 years ago, especially the way fuel is now.

Chuck

:thumbup:
newKinside.jpg

Walter, that swinger must be on the bottle? I remember when sox and martin ran those numbers in pro stock and your running That with street tires, wow what a rocket. beautiful car, Walt :headbang:

pagilman said:
Walter, that swinger must be on the bottle?
No bottle... Never played with nitrous.
pagilman said:
I remember when sox and martin ran those numbers in pro stock and your running That with street tires, wow what a rocket. beautiful car, Walt :headbang:
Thanks!

I got a 87 K car. Plymouth Reliant wagon with the woodgrain.
Yeah Ha. Bought it for $500 bucks two years ago. It's a little
rusty, but who cares. Great transportation.

I have a 1983 Plymouth Scamp GT that I'm going to put on the road sooner or later. Again this is a L Body platform. Only 1380 Scamp GT's were made and the 1983 Scamp was a one year only vehicle.

552013.jpg

Here ya go Walt. Found it at a small used car dealer in Delaware for $300.00. Deer ran into the side so I need a hood and DS Fender. I remembered the Rampage....but forgot all about Plymouth offering these for one year.

1041039.jpg

I wish it had a passenger seat in it,
I would pay to take a pass in that BBLM23

-
Back