-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
8 Cylinder 'K' member, looking for one that can be blasted, powdercoated and rebuilt. Preferably not dented up too bad.

Doesn't hurt to ask, A SHARKSTOOTH GRILLE anyone?

Got one out of a '68 Dart GT. Has already been blasted, primed and modified for big block. $100+shipping from 76310

I've got a buddy with an excellent sharktooth grille, but he knows what it's worth. Luckily, he needs to build a shop so I may have to work the angle of doing the top-out and finish plumbing for him and all materials @ cost...them bastards aren't cheap. If I get ahold of it, I would see how feasible it would be to re-pop them properly at a more reasonable price than the last guy who was doing them ($800+ each unfinished)

Let me know, if it isn't too bad and it sounds like it isn't I could probably restore it myself. Thanks

I have some ST grilles. I will trade a nice one for a nice 4spd. console. No junk, they do sell repop top plates and boots so it is easy to make one out of an auto console. Its the side cover that is hard to find. must be there. My grilles are nice. Trade only for equal value console.

Attachments

• DSCF0112.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 114
I have some ST grilles. I will trade a nice one for a nice 4spd. console. No junk, they do sell repop top plates and boots so it is easy to make one out of an auto console. Its the side cover that is hard to find. must be there. My grilles are nice. Trade only for equal value console.

Nice grills, I wish I had a console for you. You're not willing to sell one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back